This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Facility Request 
A resident, Noor Chehab, is requesting to use the Beach Club as an ‘open house’/town hall informational meeting to educate residents who would be interested in having their children attend a new school in the area called “Life International Academy”. The out of the dates she selected, Saturday, July 31st, would be available for her request. She explained it to me that they would advertise to the community that they would be here in the Beach Club to answer any questions about the new school to anyone who showed up to get more information. She does not require any extra equipment and there would be no set-up needed.

https://www.lifeia.org/about
The link is to the school information website that the resident provided.

Attachments:
Facility Request-School.pdf [812.02 KiB]
Downloaded 245 times
Facility Request-School.pdf [812.02 KiB]
Downloaded 312 times
Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:52 am
Hi all,

I think it would be fine. Noor is a resident and I personally know her. She has been a volunteer with the Spirit Committee and I know that she would be sure that the Beach Club is well cared for. If there are any concerns about her hosting the event, I am sure she would be happy to address each item.

Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:50 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: