This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Chip In For Education Golf Tournament 
Hello everyone,

Below is an email I received with a request to help advertise an event taking place at Hunter's Green Community.

Hello Cory Lake Isles,

Below is some information about a fundraiser hosted by Hunter’s Green Community Association that benefits Hunter’s Green Elementary, Benito Middle School, and Wharton High School. Would it be possible to share this information with the residents of Cory Lake since the three schools are zoned for this community as well? I have also attached a flyer for distribution as well. Thank you so much for your assistance and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Hunter’s Green Community Association is teaming up with the Hunter’s Green Golf and Country Club to host a unique fundraising event in support of the Hillsborough County Schools for which the Hunter’s Green Community is zoned. We invite you to join us for the Chip In for Education Golf Tournament. The event will be held on Labor Day, Monday, September 6, 2021 at the Hunter’s Green Golf and Country Club. The format of the event will be a team scramble with 9am shotgun start featuring on-course contests, raffles and prizes for teams and individuals as well as opportunities to interact with school administrators and staff. The tournament will be followed by Family-Friendly Festivities with a Silent and Live Auction and Luncheon.

The proceeds from this fundraiser will directly benefit the PTA/PTSA organizations at Hunter’s Green Elementary School, Benito Middle School and Wharton High School by enabling them to fund high-needs projects and other school programs.

There are sponsorship and auction donation opportunities as well as volunteer positions available. Please visit the website for more information and to register: Chip In For Education Golf Tournament (huntersgreen.com)

Thank you for your support of this amazing cause and let's all "Chip In for Education!"

Kind Regards,

Jenny Giraldo
Social Director

Phone: 813-991-4818
Mobile: 813-625-6173
Email: jenny@huntersgreen.com

9456 Highland Oak Drive
Tampa, Florida 33647

http://www.huntersgreen.com

Attachments:
CIFE Golf Tournament Flyer - AH - QR.jpg
CIFE Golf Tournament Flyer - AH - QR.jpg [ 2.79 MiB | Viewed 2975 times ]
Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:56 am
Sounds great!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:23 pm
Amanda,

I am good!

Sid Shah

Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:43 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: