This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Questions about using the Sunshine Board 
Use this Topic to ask any questions that you might have about how to use the Sunshine Board.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:13 am
Just an FYI that I have meetings from 11:30 to 2:00 so I will only be able to participate until 11:30 however others can post after I am unavailable and I can view those postings after the meeting has ended. Best, Cyril

Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:17 am
I wanted to give a quick Thank you to Rich and the LAF Committee who did an excellent job with the placement of the new benches. I think they look great and add a great look to our community!

wrote:
> Just an FYI that I have meetings from 11:30 to 2:00 so I will only be able
> to participate until 11:30 however others can post after I am unavailable
> and I can view those postings after the meeting has ended. Best, Cyril

Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:59 pm
Also, I'm sorry I can't figure out how to post my own topic and the ones I emailed over to be posted are not listed here. So, I'm using this venue to do so. Sorry if it is incorrect.

I never saw notification of this meeting distributed to the community as was supposed to happen. Does anyone know why this didn't happen? Or if it did happen, how was it done?

Joyce Hepscher wrote:
> I wanted to give a quick Thank you to Rich and the LAF Committee who did an excellent
> job with the placement of the new benches. I think they look great and add a great
> look to our community!
>
>
> wrote:
> > Just an FYI that I have meetings from 11:30 to 2:00 so I will only be able
> > to participate until 11:30 however others can post after I am unavailable
> > and I can view those postings after the meeting has ended. Best, Cyril

Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:01 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: