This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Tennis Practice Pad 
After the last board meeting, I remembered that plans had been made to add a second basketball court. It is possible that the second basketball court would be in the same location as the proposed tennis practice pad. I have asked Carrie to check if she can find a copy of the original plan with the second court so that we can use that in our evaluation.

Are there any further thoughts about the practice from board members?

Wed May 06, 2015 9:51 am
I was hoping to hear some feedback from residents as to if this is something that they would utilize or not.... My personal experience with practice pads is I never see them being used and don't want to waste the space or money if it isn't going to be used.

Wed May 06, 2015 12:27 pm
Joyce Hepscher wrote:
> I was hoping to hear some feedback from residents as to if this is
> something that they would utilize or not.... My personal experience with
> practice pads is I never see them being used and don't want to waste the
> space or money if it isn't going to be used.

Ok - Spoke with a Tennis Coach who lives in our community regarding Practice Pad, he had never heard it called this but if its a Tennis Wall or Practice cement wall then he said it's a great idea considering it can be used for not only Tennis warm up but for handball as well.

Re: Pickleball lines he said being an Avid Tennis player and if given the choice of a normal tennis court or one with extra lines in it he said the Normal Tennis court wins. My opinion is we go with normal lines considering we will only have 4 courts unlike other communities where they have 8+ courts.

Any other thoughts?

Wed May 06, 2015 2:19 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: