This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Pool Rules regarding Parties 
At the last board meeting the topic of limiting resident guests into the pool was discussed inconclusively. One option that was discussed during that conversation was charging residents to have parties at the pool. If the board decides that this would be in the best interest of the community, a public meeting process must be executed in the coming months to create this rule.

At this stage, what are the board member's opinions about the introduction of new pool rules regarding parties?

Wed May 06, 2015 9:57 am
I believe that we should do this only after all pool policies have been reviewed and there is one consistent change across the board. I don't think this should be a recurring topic for residents.

Wed May 06, 2015 12:25 pm
Joyce Hepscher wrote:
> I believe that we should do this only after all pool policies have been
> reviewed and there is one consistent change across the board. I don't
> think this should be a recurring topic for residents.

I understand that charging a minimal fee of $50 per party with a $100 reimbursable deposit will make sense just to get that area under control. We don't want it to be a financial burden for residents but more of a way to get process under control and ensure party cleans up after themselves and have accountability.

Wed May 06, 2015 1:17 pm
I am also in favor of minimal fees and I agree that we one to this one time and not have to go back to residents again.

Wed May 06, 2015 3:28 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: