This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Trimming of trees between roads and homes 
It appears that our landscapers are trimming the trees between the roads and nearby homes extensively enough to make the homes highly visible. Examples of this are on Cory Lake Drive between the club house and Canary Isle exposing the back of the homes on Canary Isle, and on the entrance road from Morris Bridge Road exposing the homes on Capri Isle. In many cases, there is so much visibility into the homes that drivers can see TVs on in resident's living rooms.

I would like to see those shrubs and trees trimmed less so that they can grow more extensively in order to create a buffer between the roads and the homes.

What do the other board members think about this?

Wed May 06, 2015 10:02 am
I agree with you on this Cyril. One of the purposes of the trees/shrubs were to provide privacy to the residents. By trimming them so closely we are taking that aspect away.

Wed May 06, 2015 12:23 pm
Joyce Hepscher wrote:
> I agree with you on this Cyril. One of the purposes of the trees/shrubs
> were to provide privacy to the residents. By trimming them so closely we
> are taking that aspect away.

I am also in agreement, there's a difference between trimming to beautify the look of the tree but we need the landscape company to know that the buffer effect should be taken into account when doing this type of trimming.

Wed May 06, 2015 1:20 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: