This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Speeding Project Update 
Frank installed the speed board on Cory Lake Drive about a week ago and it has been collecting data without the speed indicator being turned on.

Our plan to attach the board to my tree was slightly modified because hanging the board on a tree would be physically challenging and the tree is not located on a clear straight-away. So, Frank installed to new poles, one on the north side and the other on the south side of Cory Lake Drive, both on straight portions of road, on which to attach the speed board. The board is currently on the north side.

Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:59 am
Frank good job. I show those it working for me. I have slow down at a time. My wife Meghna is also in agreement. One thing it's nice if we can get it little bigger and flesh light in red instead of yellow more impact.
Thanks

Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:30 am
I've seen it working as well and it is fabulous! My only recommendation is that we have an actual speed limit sign placed near by. Currently, I see what my speed is but there is nothing posting what speed I should be maintaining.

Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:58 pm
I think we need to increase the efficiency of the sign where it will take pictures of license plates.

Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:14 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: