This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Capital Expenses 
Given the presentation of the rank of preference of capital expenses from respondents to the survey, what are the Supervisor's recommendations for which Capital expenses to have in Fiscal year 2016?

to view the presentation, see the attachment in the 'Line items to reduce' topic of this meeting.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:18 am
I can't find the attachment anywhere and looking though our packet from the last meeting I don't see a listing in there regarding the options. Can you please post it directly into the post?

Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:05 pm
Sorry I found it:)

Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:06 pm
Based off the presented list, my top 3 items for community improvement would be Canoe's and Kayak's for residential use, to replace the fountain that was previously in the Cross Creek pond, and to Renovate the gym with the sound dampening ceiling tiles and headphone system included. We've heard from several residents requesting Canoes and it was the top requested item on our survey so it's a no brainer. Replacement of the pond fountain, we heard a public plea for this at our last meeting and since then, I have received several messages from residents who back up to that pond all with the same request. As for updating the gym, this summer I was unable to take my girls with me to my normal gym, so I utilized the community gym several times as it was much more convenient. This gym is so outdated and the equipment is so warn out! During my visits to the gym, there was never less than 3 residents in there at a time, usually as many as 5 at a time. This is a hot spot in our community and I think we should work to revitalize this great resource that we have for our residents.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:20 pm
wrote:
> Given the presentation of the rank of preference of capital expenses from
> respondents to the survey, what are the Supervisor's recommendations for
> which Capital expenses to have in Fiscal year 2016?
>
> to view the presentation, see the attachment in the 'Line items to reduce'
> topic of this meeting.

I'm in agreement with the items Joyce pointed out, in Order of importance I believe Gym Renovation & updated equipment, Sidewalks repaired which I don't believe will need to come out of Capital expenses, Canoes and fountain in Cross Creek

Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:01 pm
I agree with Joyce and Jorge. I think we should ask the LAF committee to give us a more detailed breakdown of the gym renovation costs for our next meeting. I'll ask Rich about that.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:58 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: