This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Cafe Policies 
Once the café is used, the CDD will need new policies regarding rental of the club house and management of the café.

What challenges and solutions do the supervisors envision for the café and what new policies may be necessary?

Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:20 am
The biggest challenge that I foresee occurring is coordination between the private party being held and café patrons being able to access the café....I don't know the details of the current rental contract. If the clubhouse is rented out are residents still permitted to enter the building? Will they still be able to access the café if the building is rented out? This may be all contractual issues? I'm not sure?

Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:00 pm
wrote:
> Once the café is used, the CDD will need new policies regarding rental of
> the club house and management of the café.
>
> What challenges and solutions do the supervisors envision for the café and
> what new policies may be necessary?

This will involve further discussion but I do envision scheduling conflicts with events. Perhaps we limit days of the week we can rent beach club.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:04 pm
I envision that the parties and the use of the café will both fall on the weekends. Maybe we could rent the clubhouse without use of the kitchen when the café is open. thoughts?

Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:56 pm
I didn't realize they were ever able to rent the kitchen. ... that brings up many additional issues I believe.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: