This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Speed Control on our streets 
This is a continuation of the discussion from the November Sunshine Board. Please refer to that discussion before posting.

This issue was posted on the Sunshine Board in response to resident comments in the October CDD Board Meeting requesting speed bumps.

The question at this time is whether board members feel enough time has elapsed since the events survey to do a survey about speed bumps?

Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:51 pm
I’d recommend we hold off on the Survey for now, further gauge the results of the speed boards and also see how the Neighborhood Watch program pans out once it’s established.

Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:15 am
I agree with Jorge on waiting for an additional survey.

Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:41 pm
Jorge Castillo wrote:
> I’d recommend we hold off on the Survey for now, further gauge the results
> of the speed boards and also see how the Neighborhood Watch program pans
> out once it’s established.

Hi this is AJ:

The main topic of discussion on Monday's Security Committee (SC) agenda is the Neighborhood Watch Association (NWA). A few residents have already shown interest.

Please assist in directing any interested residents to contact me or attend the SC meeting on Monday, 7th December @ 7:00 pm.

Thanks.

Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:30 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: