This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Street Sweeping 
A huge thanks to one of our own Cory Lake residents, Dennis DiGiacomo, for doing the research behind getting our streets swept! Dennis researched with the city and was advised that a written request needs to be submitted to the city from The Board in order for them to come and sweep out streets. I'd like to make a request that the board take action and follow up with Dennis's research and submit the written request. What do the rest of you think?

Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:22 am
At the last board meeting, John Hall stated that a street sweeper would swallow the bricks in our road so we can't have them come through Cory Lake Isles.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:41 pm
I do recall that now. Thank you.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:51 pm
I spoke with Mr. Di Giacomo and asked him to forward the contact information of the person he spoke with. I will try and reach out to him again.
I asked Steve with Brick Paving about the street sweeping when he came out monday and he agreed that a vacuum style truck wouldn't be recommended but a conveyor style may work after repairs are complete.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:49 pm
Thanks, John.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:01 pm
Thank you John!

Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:21 pm
John thank you for looking into this.

Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:24 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: