This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Power washing 
Since our September meeting, the LAF Committee has requested that all parking lots in the recreational areas be power washed. The Board has approved this request every time it is brought up, yet here we are 5 months later and it still hasn't been completed. I'm personally feeling very frustrated that something that has been approved over and over again still isn't being done. Please advise on how we make this request honored.

To this request I would also like to ask that the sidewalks running from cross creek blvd to the gate house be power washed. I ran this area last week and inside the gates, the sidewalks were clean. Outside the gate all the way to the road the sidewalks are black and slippery from all the mildew. I'd like to request that these areas be included in the power washing as well.

As for the Arbor Green fence being power washed. I was advised by the Arbor Green office that 2 "board members" went to the Arbor Green office requesting that this fence be washed. The names that were provided to me were not board member names. The information that I received is that Arbor Green has not completed this power wash request as they aren't allowed to leave their property with the power washer that they have. They claim that they have hired a company to come power wash the fence for us. I don't know how much a trust this information as they have also told us every month since August that they were going to do it. At our last meeting we left it that we were going to hire someone to do this and send them a bill. Is this still the plan?

Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:33 am
Let me answer some of your questions from the top down.

The committee needs to understand that the streets, parking areas, etc. shouldn't be power washed at all unless they are back filled with sand. I have discussed cleaning this area but would like to wait until the tennis court construction is complete so that the concrete trucks and other machines coming in and out don't mess it up again. I too would like to have that area looking sharp when construction is complete.

I have already received proposals to pressure wash the sidewalks from Cross Creek to the guard shack and from Morris Bridge to CLD.
Also to pressure wash the walls of the roller rink which are LAF suggestions.

As far as the Arbor Green fence goes, I personally went over and spoke with Jason Von Merveldt, the Community manager and told him that I was in the process of securing proposals to clean the fence. He assured me that he had just spoken to his outside vendor to get a price for cleaning the fence and that it should be done in the next few weeks.
I do have a proposal secured if he doesn't comply with what he said he would do.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:07 pm
Thank you for all of this updated information John! I appreciate your diligence in this arena! I agree the tennis court parking lot can wait until the construction is completed which should be very soon. Thank you for having everything else scheduled!

Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:25 pm
WOOHOO!! They are power washing the Arbor Green fence right now:)

Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:37 pm
It's a miracle!

Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:17 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: