This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Cafe 
Do we have any progressive news as to the Cafe? I was under the impression that we were to have presenters wanting to bid for the option to be the vendor at the December meeting. That meeting was thus cancelled and I didn't see it on the agenda at the January meeting. Where do we stand at this time?

Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:49 pm
The make up air fan has been installed, followed by the electricians to complete the wiring for the fire system switch. The fire inspection will happen today and then we can move on to the Health Inspection. I have spoken to Ghada from Dash of Salt and Pepper on several occasions about a bid for operating the facility and she is very interested. I have not had much interest from any other previously interested parties. If you would like her to come to the February meeting or have a bid to present at the meeting I can arrange for that to happen. I think Chuck may have some other interested vendors too.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:23 pm
Thanks for the update, Carrie. Let's move forward with presentations so we can be ready for summer.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:27 pm
I agree! Thank you carrie!

Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:28 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: