This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Fountain at Capri Isle, at Cory Lake Drive & on Cory Lake 
At the last board meeting we discussed three requests, one to have a fountain on the pond in Capri Isle, another to have a fountain on the pond at the Cross Creek Entrance and the other to have a fountain on Cory Lake behind the T-intersection from the Cross Creek entrance.

We were supposed to receive proposals for one or all of these proposed fountains to discuss at this online meeting. I will contact Carrie to find out the status of the proposal(s).

Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:40 am
John reports that Chuck has been working on all of the fountain proposals. John will verify with Chuck that the proposals will be ready by Thursday for us to discuss.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:47 am
How are we going to pay for a Fountain at Capri Isle? Are funds available in this years budget or, are we planning to fund it out of the FY 2017 budget?
Maybe I stand corrected but, I recall late last year the CDD Board agreed that any funds spent on Capri Isle other than the Fence for security would be special assessment.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:24 am
Carrie reports that the fountain proposals will likely not be ready for weeks so we will have to wait on that discussion.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:31 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: