This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Copier/Printer in the Clubhouse 
This is a new topic never before discussed. The idea came to me to have a 3rd party vendor put a Copier/Printer in the clubhouse that residents could use as a fee for self-service amenity. The CDD would not make any money from it but the machine would provide a useful benefit for residents who need to make copies and print outs. The 3rd party vendor would be responsible for maintenance and supplies for the machine.

What do you think?

Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:42 am
I think the ups store on cross Creek, that is only a mile away, offers the same service with no extra work for our office staff. I'm not in favor of this suggestion.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:57 am
Considering this is a complete new Topic, I’m neutral on this idea, I guess the main question is has this been something our residents have been asking for? Again I’m not opposed I just don’t know if it’ll cause more issues and another piece of equipment our staff needs to look after and call when repairs are needed etc. Again I’m not opposed but will like more information

Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:13 am
I agree with Joyce, the same type service is provided on Cross Creek at the UPS store plus it would create an additional workload on our staff which would not be cost effective to the District.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:59 am
I agree with Joyce. This is club house not one stop service. No for me.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:00 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: