This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Pressure Washing sidewalk gutters 
John - do we have this is in the Pressure Washing agenda to presssure wash sidewalk gutters throughout the community? they are looking dirty and pressure washing will give it a really nice face lift.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:16 am
I think that part of the problem is that the grimy look of the gutters is created in large part by the iron in the sprinkler water. John, is there a way to clean the orange-brown stain from the iron?

Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:22 am
I have received quotes for sidewalks and gutters which is way outside of my budget.

The rust stains on the curbing could possibly be lightened or removed but would be a waste of time and money until the iron mitigation system issue is figured out.
Currently only the well by the Beach Club had a system on it.
I am getting quotes to install the system on the other irrigation wells and have them maintained.
We were paying $200 a month to have the one well serviced but that seems to have ended in Dec. 2015

Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:41 am
Thanks for the update, John. We may need to be patient and wait until the water iron is fixed before we clean the gutters.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:27 pm
The gutters and Sidewalks needing to be power washed has been an ongoing request since I began serving on the board. It has continually been pushed off month after month. Residents are beginning to push harder for it now. I believe that it is something that we need to do sooner than later. I vote to obtain proposals now if John isn't able to do this himself. I am always a supporter of having a clean neighborhood!

Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:51 pm
Both the POA and I have received bids for the pressure washing.. Bids range from $50,000 and up.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: