This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Joint POA/CDD Meeting 
As you may have seen by email, when I reached out to the POA regarding joint language in the Islander, Greg (POA Chair) asked me if we could have a joint POA/CDD Meeting which is something that we've said we wanted to do. They have a POA meeting on Monday 3/21 that will end by 8:30pm. It would be convenient to meet with them for a workshop starting at 8:30pm right after their meeting. They are amenable with that. Which Supervisors can attend that meeting?

Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:38 am
I should be able to make that meeting. I also approve of the language suggested by Greg in the email discussion.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:47 am
Great Idea and I am looking forward to attending.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:03 pm
Hi All, I spoke with Rory and with the new POA Board the meeting has been changed to Tuesday nights now. So the upcoming March meeting will be on 3/22 at 7pm not 3/21.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:25 pm
Oh well. I probably can't make it on Tuesday 3/22. I'll keep the dialogue going with the POA.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:26 pm
So far 2 of the POA Members can attend a joint workshop on Wednesday 3/30. How about the CDD Supervisors?

Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:43 pm
I can't make Tuesday evenings either. I teach those nights.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:47 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: