This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Back Gate left open 
On 28 February at approximately 1:05 am the back gate was discovered wide open and the Rover was not there. The front gate was notified and had the Rover dispatched to take care of the issue. Recommend we take a look at procedure for monitoring the back gate during times there is no gate guard.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:49 am
February 28th was over the weekend which is when we had revised the rover to be stationed at the back gate during those hours. Has this change been made with the security company yet? If so, I'd like to know why he wasn't stationed there as he was instructed to be?

Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:52 am
February 28th was a Sunday night. We only have the rover stationed at the MB gate Friday and Saturday nights. I have spoken with the supervisor about this issue and have required an hourly check at the back gate for the Sunday through Thursday shifts.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:22 pm
It seems logical that we should have the Rover stationed there every night and that s/he makes rounds from that location. Does that make sense to the other Supervisors?

Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:20 pm
I'm in agreement with that.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:48 pm
I think what Carrie meant was that the rover is scheduled to work the MB gate on friday and saturday nights and not leave it.
All other nights he does his patrols out of the MB gate and returns hourly to check gate function and the tower operation.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:00 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: