This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Food Service in Club House 
We saw two presentations for a tenant to provide food service in the Club House.

This topic is for the purpose of discussing the proposals and selecting a vendor at our next board meeting.

Do the Supervisors have any thoughts they would like to share regarding the proposals?

Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:04 am
I personally did not fully agree with the second proposal presented by Hawk Eyes, We are not looking at this space as a profit center but more as a convenience to the community. Again I may have missed some information but sounds like this could bring on a lot of added headaches to the community as a whole, Security, residents etc.

Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:13 am
Hawkeyes proposal was not appealing to me as I am not in favor of opening up our community to outside people to come in. Also, I don't think that people will make reservations one week in advance and also order the food that they are looking to consume at that time as well. The Dash of Salt and Pepper proposal was more along the lines of what we were looking for in a cafe, but I didn't like the suggested hours that they came up with. I am just recalling here that I believe it said it closed at 6pm. I don't think that is sufficient and would like to see whoever is in there stay open the entirety of the pool hours whether it be 5pm in the winter hours and 8pm during the summer.

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:55 pm
The hours were discussed with Gada during the presentation and she said she would adjust them based on our needs, which I had stated were that same hours the pool is open.

I have concerns with both proposals, but nothing is perfect. Given both Joyce's and Jorge's opinions, I would be comfortable moving forward with Salt and Pepper.

Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:12 pm
I'm ok with the Hawkeye's café piece of the proposal. Should we give them the option to except without the reservation piece? Or is everyone good with the salt and pepper.

Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:50 am
Based on the presentation from Hawkeye, it was clear that the café was only an add-on to the elegant dining events because we required the café for the pool. Without the elegant dining events, they will not want to do the café.

Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am
I vote to move forward with salt and pepper then.

Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:35 pm
I think the Salt & Pepper proposal is more inline with what the community needs. The second proposal was a bit over the top for the size of our Club.

Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:03 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: