This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Pool Policy 
There is a concern that our current pool policy is too ambiguous and the following pool policy parameters were discussed previously:

1. No more than 30 guests
2. $100 deposit
3. Three times slots per day
4. The pool will be open to other attendees during time slot

Do the other Supervisors want to make this our policy?

Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:07 am
I think these rules are ok, however I'd like to see the number of guests increased to 40 and the deposit to read refundable upon complete cleanup of area.

Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:00 pm
I'd also like us to think about adding in dates and times that this policy would be in effect. For example, I have seen several toddler pool parties occurring in the middle of the day Monday through Friday when most people are at work and at school. I don't think that they should be restricted to the 40 people limit if they aren't causing any problems with attendance during the school year. Maybe have the reservation rule in affect Saturday and Sunday throughout the entire year and add Monday through Friday during the summer months?

Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:47 pm
I'm in concurrence with Joyce's updated suggestion. What about the other Supervisors?

Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:00 pm
Im in agrement with Joyce's suggestions. This will give us a good starting point.

Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:19 pm
That Policy sound reasonable as a starter. we can always make improvements based on feed back from the community.

Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:08 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: