This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Cameras by Common Area 
Currently, there are no cameras across the street from the Club House. We have experienced vandalism in those areas.

If cameras are installed then the security guards could see if there is activity there both day and night.

Do the Supervisors want to install more cameras there? If so, we can ask for John to upload some proposals before our next Board Meeting.

Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:10 am
Good morning.
The Security Committee is in agreement that cameras are needed at the pool area and all common areas that the CDD is responsibly for. But, we would like to recommend that the board look first into bringing in one or two free video security surveillance contractors to look at the systems we currently operate. We currently have at least 5 different video, audio and security systems (including the gates and newly purchase LED communication monitors) that operate on different network from each other and do not communicate with each other. Also, they are maintained by different contractors. These free assessments will primarily show us how to more forward in the most cost effective manner and to also help our office staff and security guards protect our resources.

Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am
I like AJ's suggestion. What do others think?

Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:08 pm
I like Aj’s suggestion to bring in a Surveillance vendor to come in and provide free estimates and a presentation on how to improve and consolidate what we have not rip and replace. We are looking for efficient and cost effective and very soon.

Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:16 am
I also like this suggestion and feel that we should research different company's to create a uniformed system throughout our community.

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:52 pm
Yep, we all agree. John, can you include this item in your project discussion with Chuck?

Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:22 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: