This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Welcome Packet 
Joyce was kind enough to volunteer to work on the new resident Welcome Packet and expects to have it ready to upload during this sunshine board workshop.

Mon May 02, 2016 1:27 pm
It's taking me longer than I expected it to. It's in the works though and I week post it as soon as it is ready.

Tue May 03, 2016 12:09 pm
Joyce, thanks for your efforts in putting together the welcoming packet, it will be one of the greatest assets for this community.

Wed May 04, 2016 1:13 pm
Ok....I think I've finally completed the initial stage of this packet. However, my internet is down and isn't cooperating.... I'll email it out to everyone as soon as I get up and rolling again....

Mon May 09, 2016 12:28 pm
Yea! Finally both my internet and the sunshine board are up and running today:) I'm attaching what I've created for all of you to review. Please let me know any and all thoughts, suggestions, corrections, deletions, etc. We want to make this the best it can be and I'm open to any and all feedback. Thank you!

Attachments:
cory lake welcome packet.docx [55.97 KiB]
Downloaded 4409 times
Wed May 11, 2016 11:19 am
Thanks, Joyce! I will download at home and review.

Wed May 11, 2016 11:45 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: