This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Blue Prints of Clubhouse for Gym and Cafe 
John will explain this topic in more detail.

Tue May 31, 2016 11:23 am
Hello all,
So as we know we are looking at getting proposals to expand the gym as well as trying to finish the loose ends with the Cafe project. In order to obtain proper pricing the engineer needs to have an as-built blueprint of the clubhouse. Tonja has previously checked with the city and county but there isn't one on file to reference. The contractor is proposing bringing in a mechanical, structural and electrical engineer in to go over the Beach Club and do all measurements and investigations to be able to draw up an as-built that we could have for future reference on all future projects. The cost of this will be $2700.
I believe this is a needed investment that will prove of great service for our current projects as well as all future remodels and upgrades.

Tue May 31, 2016 1:22 pm
The money for making blueprints for the building is available in the Building Maintenance & Repair budget line items and I agree with John that we have to get a blueprint of the building for the café and gym projects as well as future work to be done in the clubhouse, so I would like to direct staff to pursue the task to get the blueprints done. This does not require a board vote.

What are the other Supervisors opinions on directing staff?

Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:21 am
I agree it is something that is needed so we have to do what we have to do. I actually left a message for Gene Thomason approximately a year ago on the answering machine number on which we have on file in the CDD system. I never heard anything from him:( I was really hoping that he would still have them and would willing provide them to us as to not have to cover the associated cost. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:51 pm
Yes this is not a choice but a necessity and if we can’t locate from Developer or engineering company we need to get it done.

Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:18 am
I find it hard to believe that we don't have a blueprint for the club house, however,I hope we are not still planning to spend $80.000 to $100.000 thousand dollars to expand the Gym 200 to 300 square feet.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:25 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: