This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
US Insecurity Service 
I would like to share with the other Supervisors two encounters that I have experienced since last weekend involving our US so-called Security Service.

1. I attended the Peanuts Dive-In Movie. About half way into the event a police cruiser showed up with lights on. I asked the officer what the problem was and he said that the US Security Service had called them to break up the party at the pool. I explained to him that this was a community event and there was no need to end it. He laughed and left. NOTE: The pool party signs are right outside the guard house gates.

2. Last night there was a group of about 8-10 teenagers having a party in the pool area after dark (rolling speaker and all). The guard was completely unaware of the party and when he looked at the monitors in front of him, he stated that he now saw that there was a group of people in the pool. The kids left the pool within about 20 minutes and no one had arrived yet at the pool.

So, my experience with these two events is that the US Security attendants are unable to carry out their duties properly and given the continued history of poor service over the last year, I have lost my patience with the vendor. I would like to direct staff to open an RFP for security services in coordination with our assessment the security technology at CLI.

What are the other Supervisors opinions about directing staff in this manner?

Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:37 am
I completely agree with looking at new companies for this service! This is excusable!

Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:53 pm
Yes I’m also in agreement we need to look at other vendors and test the market

Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:18 am
I wanted to add that after the dive-in movies on May 21 (The Peanuts) and June 4 (The Good Dinosaur) the guard came to the pool as the pool attendant and I were cleaning up and told us to go home. On May 21, I explained that it was a community event, we were employees, were cleaning up and would lock up when finished. I also explained that a list of all community events had been given to the supervisor. I also explained that the next dive-in movie would be two weeks later on June 4. I followed up that Monday with Wendy in the office and Jamie from US Securities and provided them with another list of the dates and times for all the community events, including the movie on June 4. Same thing happened on June 4 - the guard (same one as May 21) came by during clean up and told us to go home. I explained that this was a community event, etc. I asked if there was a list of events posted in the guard house or provided to the guards. She said she never saw a list of the events and apparently didn't see the 6-foot banner outside the guard house either.

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:56 am
This Guard security service performance has become very bad and I think it time to look at other agencies or alternate means of security.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:49 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: