This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
CDD POA Joint Meeting 
Greg Neilsen and I have been discussing the trees in front of each home. Here are some excerpts from that conversation:

Cyril stated:
- "Because the trees are private property, each homeowner would have to convey ownership of the trees to the CDD for the CDD to take care of them. Short of that, the POA would have to hire LMP to manage maintenance and add that to the POA Budget. I think a joint POA/CDD discussion about how either option could come about would be worthwhile. "
- "As far as the CDD Supervisors are concerned, they have all expressed a positive opinion of taking over tree maintenance once property owners convey their trees to the CDD. I will ask about a joint meeting in July. I think it would be most helpful to have both the CDD and POA attorney’s available for that meeting. That would be the time to outline a plan for conveying the ownership of the trees."

Greg stated, "I agree with the joint meeting including our legal council. And it's good to hear your board is positive on the concept. Now we just need to determine the best way to implement the change.
How does the first Wednesday in July look to you and your board? July 6th at say 7:00pm?"

I will not be in town on July 6th but can attend at any other Wednesday meeting in July. However, I don't have to be at the meeting if the other Supervisors want to carry on without me on this issue.

Do the other Supervisors want to attend this joint meeting on 7/6 or some other Wednesday in July?

Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:37 am
I am available to meet with the POA on either Wednesday, July 6th or July 27th.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:45 pm
July 6th may be tough, I’m available any other Wednesday in July

Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:20 am
July 27th works for me too so I will suggest it to Greg.

Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:06 pm
I'm not available on either of those dates.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:05 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: