This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
community pool events 
This weekend I hosted some of our family who had never been to Cory lake before at the pool on Sunday after the community movie event the night prior. The pool was disgusting with popcorn bags, pizza trash, and drink containers all over the place. I had to clean up the couches in the area we chose before I could even sit down. I was so embarrassed infront of my family! I went to the pool attendant and complained about the mess. I had a long talk with her about her being paid to clean up so it looks nice for residents, etc. She apologized but still never got up to help me clean. After a long thought process I realized that part of the problem was the attendant but the first piece of the problem are the residents who trashed the area to begin with. I am of the opinion that if residents aren't going to help take care of our community then maybe we should stop offering the extra activities for them. It really was a huge mess!

Secondly, the couches in the area in which we chose to sit are competently falling apart. I took some pictures to show you all at the next meeting. It looks terrible!

Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:06 pm
First of all, I noticed there was quite a bit of trash around the pool area once before and spoke with a young lady that was the pool attendant and she didn't seem to be concern about how the area looked. I was very disappointed in her attitude. She should be replaced ASAP.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:30 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: