This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Security Company suggestion – 
It was brought to my attention that approximately 4 to 5 years ago the CDD made the switch to the current Security company that we are using because they were cheaper than the security company that was already in use within Cory Lake. The request that was brought to my attention was to advocate that we look back into use of the previous company. Supposedly they were really good and we didn’t have any problems with them other than the CDD was looking to save money. Since we are currently looking into new companies, can we also gather a comparison quote on Wackenhut?

Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:24 am
I think there was more to it than just cost, but my memory of that event is fuzzy. I was brand new to the board at that time. Regardless of the reason at that time, I think that it is reasonable to include them in the bidding process. If no one objects, Joyce, you can send Chuck an email requesting that WH invite them to the bidding process.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:58 am
Bidding is Best option

Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:19 pm
wrote:
> I think there was more to it than just cost, but my memory of that event is
> fuzzy. I was brand new to the board at that time. Regardless of the
> reason at that time, I think that it is reasonable to include them in the
> bidding process. If no one objects, Joyce, you can send Chuck an email
> requesting that WH invite them to the bidding process.

I agree, lets go for a bidding process with proper references. That way it will be fair to all.

Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:20 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: