This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1, 2
Miscellaneous Topic 
This topic is open for suggested new Topic subjects by non-Supervisors.

Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:18 pm
Do we have any updated information as to the electronic signs?

Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:46 am
Hi Joyce, Refresh my memory about the update you are referring to. Thanks, Cyril

Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:40 am
I'm simply wondering if there is one? I'd like to know where we are with why the signs still haven't been put up yet. I didn't know if it had been discussed during my absences at all?

Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:10 pm
The electric sign at the Beach Club is now working! John was able to finally get it working on Wednesday, August 31.

Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:07 am
Yay, for the beach club sign!

As far as the other two signs at the entrances of the community, we are asking the city for a change in the ordinance so that we can put them up. I actually wrote an article about it in this month's Islander that just got delivered.

Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:41 pm
I did see you article. Thanks for the updates and yay that the beach club sign is working!

Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:20 pm
Cyril: Do you know approximately how long the City will take?

Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:47 pm
This doesn't have to do with the signs but rather a new topic.

With the increase in the number of rentals with the pool and Beach Club we are noticing a bigger problem with dumpster issues. People are becoming more aware of the dumpster by the LMP storage and are deciding to put their large debris in it. This has made for a big mess due to overflow of garbage as well as additional charges for extra pick ups and improper disposals.
I have a proposal I am putting forward for a concrete slab as well as replacing the bad fence/gates in the next board meeting.
What I am asking is if we could approve having cameras put back there to monitor improper use?
We have signs posted stating the dumpster is not for public use and at one time had a sign saying it was under video surveillance but someone took it upon themselves to remove it.
I am just trying to stop an increasing problem.

Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:37 pm
wrote:
> This topic is open for suggested new Topic subjects by non-Supervisors.

On the matter of the CL monument, as a resident, may I ask if any internal or external studies we performed on moving it somewhere else, in close proximity to where it is now?

If it is possible to move it and and save the difference in cost of buying the land for $90k plus, the monatary saving could be huge.

Thanks.

Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1, 2

Search for: