This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Glass-On Proposal 
John will post the proposal for us.

Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:14 pm
From John:
"Here is the Glass On proposal.

I started looking into this with the idea of trying to preserve the pool area, parking lot and sidewalks around the pool and Beach Club. I felt if they wanted to offer or try and offer a solution to road and curb staining then have it.

I don't know if this is really a viable thing to do with the current status of the roads and the rapid decline of the condition of the roads unless there is a maintenance plan in place as they would have to come in and treat each area after a repair. I feel that the residents not understanding or just not caring about the speeds they travel damaging the roads that this would probably be a waste of money in the long run. I think that the idea of it and what they have shown is possible would be great but we would need the community to buy into trying to preserve the condition of the roads and drive a speed between 25 and 30 tops.

Here is their proposal."

Supervisors, after review please share your thoughts.

Attachments:
File comment: Warranty
Glass on Stone&Pavers 3YR - Rev5.docx [54.01 KiB]
Downloaded 627 times
File comment: Proposal
Glass On Cory Lake 1.10 Estimate Rev4.docx [62.07 KiB]
Downloaded 729 times
File comment: Cover Letter
Glass On Cory Lake 1.10 COVER LETTER Rev2.docx [59.66 KiB]
Downloaded 583 times
Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:59 pm
I think we should get the pool area done first and try to get the speeding under control before we have the roads done. Second, we need to determine how we are going to pay for the roads and get a buy in from the community,

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:21 pm
I agree with you, Bob. I'll review the pool only portion of the proposal to see what that means to our budget.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:52 pm
I also agree just to have the Pool section done 1st, considering this very high priced items for our community.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:45 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: