This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Holiday Lights 
Gents - I don't know how you feel about our X-Mas lights but $24K seems very excessive for the quality of what we see. I know this is too late for this year, but early to plan for next year we need to reach out to vendors that do, Grand Hampton, Hunters Green and Arbor Green and ensure we get proposals early and make decision early.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:46 pm
I would agree with Jorge. Pizzazz is not there. Lights are not bright or filling. Lets look for someone else. I like Arbor Green. Sid

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:48 am
I just want to remind everyone we did the bright white lights last year to mass complaints. We did warm white this year and again we are getting complaints. I think the effect that was trying to be achieved was dulled by the warm white bulbs, the spacing of the poles being to far for a good effect without brighter bulbs and the fact someone thinks it is fun to cut the cords and rip down the garland. I agree we need to have a firm plan in place early so that there is time to make adjustments before a contract is put in place and product is ordered. We were again put in a bad situation due to no fault of our own.
I remember last year that the company was chosen last minute and was given a list to bid off of. The result was complaints. This year I think the contractor had a functional and pleasing design but the fact all other communities went bright white gives them that pop from a distance that we had last year but on a smaller scale.
I also think a lot of money went into garland for the light poles on both entrances but with all of the landscaping we have it doesn't give as noticable a daytime effect as was hoped for.
I think the bright lights are the way we should have went. I also would have liked to have seen more on the entrance trees.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:40 pm
I'd like to see the company we choose come in and give us a presentation of some of their reference accounts and pictures, pictures are worth a thousand words especially when it comes to this. Brighter is better

Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:55 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: