This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Adopt-A-Road 
AJ and the security committee asked this to be posted for board revue and comment:

The Neighborhood Watch thru the Security Committee is requesting sponsorship from the CDD to participate in the "Keep Tampa Bay Beautiful" Program.

We are required to sign a 2-year contract with Keep Tampa Bay Beautiful Inc., an affiliate of Keep America Beautiful, which is a 501(c)(3) non for-profit organization.

Our mission is to help with keeping beautiful, a 1 mile stretch of Morris Bridge Road from Cory Lakes to the entrance of Flatwood Wilderness Park.

There is no cost to train, equip or pursue this project but, we thought it may draw positive feedback for our programs by having both names (Cory Lakes Neighborhood Watch) on the two specially made street signs.

The cost for both signs is $50:00.

We hope the board will be in favor of this sponsorship and the cost benefit of a win-win project for our community.

The needed paperwork is attached for review.

Attachments:
Adoption Program Overview.docx [71.14 KiB]
Downloaded 503 times
County Adoption Program Agreement.doc [231.5 KiB]
Downloaded 556 times
Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:03 pm
I'd be in favor of this proposal

Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:49 pm
I think this will be positive for Cory Lake.

I appreciate our Neighborhood Watch thru the Security Committee taking charge on this.

Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:40 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: