This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Morris Bridge pond and surrounding area 
This topic is for discussion on the area around the pond at the Morris Bridge entrance.

I know this is still owned by the original developer but we already mow and maintain the trees in the area. I was looking at how to make it more visually appealing since we have a lot of residents that walk the sidewalk there.
We have sitting benches out there for them to rest but the landscaping is less than appealing.
It really needs some new plants put in to help hold the mulch in place and new mulch to make it at least look presentable.
I also know there was a bridge at one point that connected the sidewalk to Morris Bridge Rd.
Is there a reason that was removed and never replaced?
Is this something we want to look into having replaced as when we hit the rainy season again that area will not be able to be traversed.

Input.. Opinions??

Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:54 pm
John - I'd suggest we reach out to developer and ask him why wouldn't he maintain it, secondly can we get a proposal on what this will cost

Visual like we did last year will be awesome if LMP can provide.

Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:54 pm
Gene still owns this property.

I have already discussed this with LMP but wanted to make sure it was an option before we spent time and resources on drawing up designs for it.

I can have LMP draw something up for the next Sunshine Board if it is an option.

Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:28 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: