This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
MISCELLANEOUS TOPIC 
This topic is open for suggested new Topic subjects by non-Supervisors.

Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:05 am
Wendy Darby wrote:
> This topic is open for suggested new Topic subjects by non-Supervisors.

I took a walk around the community over the holidays. Is it possible to get an update on how our plans are coming to repair our sidewalks...there a many unsafe corridors along too many Isles. :shock:

Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:49 pm
This post has two parts:

First, I would like to commend John for his diligence to keep the Morris Bridge right exit gate and gate arm operational. Thanks you.

Second, despite all the daily maintenance because of either or a combination of numerous vehicular damage, computer glitches, etc, the above exit Morris Bridge gate/gate arm may finally be in need of a new motor and/or computer hardware. For 2-3 days per week over a 2 months span, this gate was not working. Gate Tech staff have tried for a while to correct the timing switch differences between the number of vehicles vs the gate and arm movements. I am hopeful John may be able to provide the board with specific data.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:44 pm
The sidewalks, the board asked for a price for the whole community to be repaired at once which requires not only a measurement of area to be repaired but a resolution to why the area is failed. I.E. (tree roots, settlement) this would require extra work on the part of the vendor thus making an adjustment to price. The holidays have slowed this process as some vendors were closed. Hopefully I will have full bidding for the February Sunshine Board for review.

The gate arm has been it's own nightmare for me. Gate Tech has been trying to use the existing loop systems so we didn't have to pull up the pavers on the exit to relocate them but as of yet they haven't found a good way to pick up the correct number of cars when they approach the gates bumper to bumper.
Also if the car pulls to close to the gate arm it causes an issue.

Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:24 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: