This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Capri Isle proposed pocket 
This topic is for discussion of proposing a pocket park for Capri Isle.

As you know, Capri Isle is built out and in the final stages of being prepared to be turned over to the CDD.

This means that the common areas will need to be brought up to the standards of the rest of the Cory Lakes community. I am having the final touches put on proposals to landscape some of the common areas around Capri Isle to be more in line with the common areas of Cory Lakes.

One of these areas would be nice to have a small pocket park that would provide some entertainment for the residents of Capri if they didn't want to come all the way to the Clubhouse.

Attached is a proposal for the park and a picture of the proposed location.

Attachments:
Capri pocket park location proposal.pdf [501.84 KiB]
Downloaded 636 times
Capri Isle Pocket Park copy.pdf [4.67 MiB]
Downloaded 1178 times
Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:54 pm
Hi John,

I like the idea!

Lets look at our budget situation next time we meet. Secondly, I would like to see multiple bids, or at least two.

Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:05 pm
John, as you know, I have not attended a CDD meeting since December and this is new news to me. However, I am willing to discuss this proposal even though it is less than a quarter mile from the main play ground.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:23 pm
This is also news to me, I agree with Sid lets take a look at couple other proposals. Not sure if there's $'s in the budget for this FY

Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:43 pm
This is just forward thinking on what to do with the common areas in Capri Isle since we will soon be taking it over from Kolter/ Ryan Homes.
We can landscape all of these areas but with so many people being in one area it would be nice to offer a playground or other gathering point.
It is .64 miles from the proposed location to the large playground. The other two pocket parks are 1 mile from the large playground.
I was basically trying to give a price point to gauge interest in how we should move forward with bringing these currently voided areas in line with the standards of the rest of the community.
This would have to be a reserve project as no line item is large enough to incorporate it.

Again this was being put out as a topic for discussion.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:12 pm
John - This is great information and great job on your part to be proactive. We will discuss further at CDD meeting.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:38 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: