This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1, 2
MISCELLANEOUS TOPIC 
I would like to see more activities be available in the community as well. It would be great if we could have various instructors submit their info along with their licenses and fee info so that the CDD could vote on which vendor to select. Yoga would be fantastic! It's easier to enjoy activities if we don't have to leave our community. Have we been contacted by other yoga instructors that would like to teach here?

Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:18 pm
Greetings to All,

I appreciate Francesca Teatino and Steve Hancz for taking time out of their busy schedule to alert us on possible School Board boundry change and thus, possible impact on CLI property value.

If the other supervisors agree

1) I am in favor of sending out an alert to all residents by email asking them to attend the meeting at Benito Middle School on 3/30 at 6:00 PM.
It will negative effect on our home values if we loose Pride Elementary from our school zoning. Make sure about the meeting timing.

2) I am also in favor of putting the message on the electronic board, but I haven't seen one installed yet on either entrances!

3) My comment on using sport facilities for the CLI kids is a great idea. Find a person volunteer to take a lead and other volunteers to coach the kids. We have the facilities! I would love to see it happen.

4) Yoga is becoming very popular all over the nation. It brings positive health benefits no matter what age group one is. CLI residents can certainly benefit from it especially if the classes are offered without any cost to participants. More will join if its free.

In fairness and to treat all residents equal we must offer our facilities for Yoga at no cost. I hope Yoga will be offered in future on regular basis.

My understanding is that the Zumba instructor charge participants but we do not charge her for using our facilities!!!

Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1, 2

Search for: