This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1, 2
MISCELLANEOUS TOPIC 
This topic is open for suggested new Topic subjects by non-Supervisors.

Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:05 am
Hi, I was wondering if we have identified any major speeders (> 35mph) yet through the speed board cameras?

Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:48 am
We are still in the trial and error stages with the system. This is a prototype system for both companies so it is a bit of a learning curve.

Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:08 pm
Wendy Darby wrote:
> This topic is open for suggested new Topic subjects by non-Supervisors.

Good afternoon, I want to submit two topic subjects:

1) School boundary change: Hillsborough County Public School has planned a meeting at Benito Middle School on March 30, 2017 at 6 p.m. to discuss some proposed boundary in the New Tampa Area. This change includes our Community and the Corey lake student could have a switch from Pride Elementary school (grade #10 A+) to other less rated school.
I really suggest that the CDD takes care of the issue to avoid any change on our current elementary school boundary. Possible changes of the boundaries could impact transportation (I mean school bus routes used by current students that could continue to attend Pride) and school choices (for the future elementary students) and consequently, it could impact negatively on the value of the houses in our community. I suggest that the CDD collects information on the topic and further implements any action to defend our Community's interest.
2) Usage of the sport facility for learning classes: I suggest to introduce specific classes of basketball, tennis, gym, swimming and soccer, differentiate by age, in the afternoon. Currently there are an aftercare and some summer camps.
I am suggesting hourly classes, (from 4:00 to 7:00 p/m. week days or Saturdays) performed by professional instructors to cover the community needs on voluntary basis. Actually the Corey Lake kids have to go in classes in other communities (e.g. Seven Oaks, New Tampa, Arbor Green) to attend some classes.
Thank you in advance for the time that you will dedicate to these my suggestions.
Sincerely
Francesca Teotino

Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:37 pm
wrote:
> Hi, I was wondering if we have identified any major speeders (> 35mph) yet through
> the speed board cameras?

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:30 pm
Sabrina wrote:

What will be the consequence for speeding? It's sad when you can't allow your child to walk to the bus stop in fear that she may get ran over by a speeder. If speed bumps are not fesible how about more stop signs?

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:37 pm
I had a request from a Cory Lake resident that would like to hold FREE yoga sessions in the clubhouse for residents on SATURDAY, MARCH 18th. They would like to hold 2 sessions that day; the first session at 9-10 AM and second session at 5-6 PM. I'm not sure if you would charge for the space since we don't charge for the Zumba classes, but I wanted to get approval first if this would be an acceptable event.

Attached is the information she wanted to share regarding the benefits of Yoga.

Thank you for your consideration and please advise if this would be acceptable.

Attachments:
Introduction to Isha[3].pdf [2.59 MiB]
Downloaded 725 times
Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:33 pm
Board Members,

I had a parent/resident request from Steven Hancz, that echoes the concern from Ms. Francesca Teotino regarding Hillsborough County School rezoning. His question is if the CDD Board would approve to have a flyer/notice that can cycle through the electronic sign board informing the residents of an upcoming meeting. Please advise if this would be acceptable as long as the wording was approved by authorized personnel.

Thank you for your consideration.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:21 am
Good morning,
can you illustrate me how you use the information that residents are submitting in this chat?
Are you going to discuss all the proposed topics and give a formal feedback here or in other way?
Are you going to answer or further analyze the topics before the next CDD meeting or within which elapsed time?
I would really appreciate a feedback on the two topics that I listed some days ago and these additional questions are to understand better the process and the timeline.

Thank you in advance

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:25 am
Hi Francesca,

The CDD is not allowed to communicate between meetings on any subject that pertains to the CDD- with the exception of the Sunshine Board. All members of the CDD read through the topics and either post directly to the board or wait to discuss at the meeting. This is a great forum because the CDD can chat and residents can add input as well.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:39 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1, 2

Search for: