This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Lifestyles Event Proposal 
Please see attached document from Lisa Kagan, Lifestyle Events Director, for review and discussion.

Attachments:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:38 am
Wendy Darby wrote:
> Please see attached document from Lisa Kagan, Lifestyle Events Director,
> for review and discussion.

I heard from the wildlife vendor for Breakfast with Critters and the price for the show hasn't changed. It is still $225.

Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:42 am
I would encourage the Supervisors to remember that the residents of CLI resoundingly felt that these minor events were not worth the cost. We learned this from hours of work and two surveys. It would be a step backward for the CDD to be responsible for the cost if the ticket sales are low. This is not what the residents want. They wanted 7 major events throughout the year. We were able to reduce our Events annual cost from $80k to $30k based on the residents voice. Please ask for past survey results from staff in order to have a complete discussion about this topic.

Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:47 am
Thank you Cyril.

Going back to last month's meeting I think Board was of the opinion to discontinue low attended events. Also the Board wanted to see the participants ticket prices to be raised.

My personal opinion is to subsidize popular kids events and let the adult events be self supporting or close enough.

I would like to request past survey results from the staff during next week's meeting.

Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:51 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: