This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1, 2
MISCELLANEOUS TOPICS 
This topic is open for suggested new Topic subjects by non-Supervisors.

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:04 am
Wendy Darby wrote:
> This topic is open for suggested new Topic subjects by non-Supervisors.

The Security Committee reviews monthly incidents of negligence/willful damage by residents and guests to community properties, i.e. the Security Gate Arms, Sporting Equipments, etc.

We spent a lot of money to put into place the Envera Program but, there far to many blindspots where current cameras cannot clearly recognized or there are no cameras to hold these offenders accountable for their misdeeds.

Can the CDD look into investing more funds into purchasing more sensitive cameras? If we can identify offenders the office staff can send them a bill.

Thanks.

AJ

Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:09 pm
AJ, I know we discussed this at the Security meeting, however in retrospect, I am not sure a camera will get us to the goal of being able to identify the offender. Even if it is a sensitive camera, would the person reviewing the footage necessarily know who the person is, where they live?
or are you thinking of another system hooked up to Envera, where there is the ability to communicate with the people causing the damage?

Amal Forbes wrote:
> Wendy Darby wrote:
> > This topic is open for suggested new Topic subjects by non-Supervisors.
>
> The Security Committee reviews monthly incidents of negligence/willful damage by
> residents and guests to community properties, i.e. the Security Gate Arms, Sporting
> Equipments, etc.
>
> We spent a lot of money to put into place the Envera Program but, there far to many
> blindspots where current cameras cannot clearly recognized or there are no cameras to
> hold these offenders accountable for their misdeeds.
>
> Can the CDD look into investing more funds into purchasing more sensitive cameras?
> If we can identify offenders the office staff can send them a bill.
>
> Thanks.
>
> AJ

Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:54 am
Sheryl,
This is what the tag cameras topic is for. The tag cam will capture the tag of the vehicle for us to track the owner as it does on the entrances.

If you are referring to anything with the amenities then yes those would need to be monitored after closing of the amenity.

You can't have active talk down during hours of operation.

Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:51 am
Is there any way that the CDD can be provided with a report of damage that has occurred in the past, where it happened, and how often it has happened?

Thanks!

Sheila

Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:34 pm
i agree with Sheila, I understand we need to install cameras in areas where it makes sense however the cost needs to be justified considering these cameras are very expensive.

Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:02 pm
Hi,

I have noticed that our green field across from the club house has turned into a brown field. I am assuming that we don't have sprinklers for that area. Since it's the only green field left in the community, I wanted to let the board know that as a resident I would support researching what it would cost to install sprinklers (perhaps reclaimed water). I realize that the sprinkler heads would have to be protected when that area is used for parking so that should be part of the research.

Thanks for your time!

Cyril

Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:28 pm
There seems to be a disconnect between what is expected of residents (new & old owners/renters) and what residents are not doing in order for our community to maintain its high standards.

What would it take to organize our first realtor's seminar or conference?

A forum where community leaders, residents and realtors put our heads together to formulate a plan, to better communicate not only the benefits of living here but, just as important what are the rules.

Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:07 pm
John please get us proposals for adding Sprinklers in the green area i agree with Cyril, considering it will be utilized mostly for sports like soccer the area should be greener and bit more comfortable on the knees, and perhaps also look into leveling the area as there's lots of ditches there now

Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:19 am
Aj - I like the idea of having a forum with realtors between the POA/CDD to discuss this in more detail. Realtors are typically in the know of what buyers/sellers are looking for and could be a good dialogue and idea sharing.

Any thoughts from other board members?

Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:25 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1, 2

Search for: