This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Speed humps 
This is from Phil Chang the CDD Engineer,

Here is the quote from Parking Lot Services aka PLS regarding the colored rubber speed humps. I'm waiting to hear confirmation but it appears that the minimum order is 10

Attachments:
TL Speed Table - 14 x 21 w-Terra Cotta copy.pdf [837.77 KiB]
Downloaded 576 times
Cory Lakes CDD Speed Tables 4-4-17 copy.pdf [340.89 KiB]
Downloaded 647 times
Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:10 pm
Phil, this is great.

I expected the high sticker prize.

Regardless of how may installed, the signs to notify drivers of the present of each speed table is critical.

Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:51 pm
Hi,

I just wanted to let the newer Supervisors know that the original intent of the speed table project was to identify what the cost would be of a single speed table in front of the club house which would be visually pleasing with the current pavers and which would slow traffic down in that one area where children and adults tend to cross the street often in order to use the amenities on both sides of the street.

If the project has morphed to temporary speed bumps for the length of Cory Lake Drive, that is at the Board's discretion, but I just wanted to provide this information in case it makes a difference in the analysis.

Cyril

Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:17 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: