This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
BNI Agreement 
This topic is for discussion of the BNI Agreement on file. Please see attached for review and discussion.

Attachments:
BNI.Business.Agreement.pdf [813.04 KiB]
Downloaded 731 times
Tue May 02, 2017 2:54 pm
It looks like we need to update the contract and consider a price increase since this price was set many years ago. Also, as mentioned in the last meeting we need to ask that their chairs and tables not be stored in the Beach Club.

Thu May 04, 2017 1:53 pm
There seems to be a problem. The contract had a 2 year renewal. It has passed. They have NO contract. Therefore we cn and should rewrite the contract.

Tue May 09, 2017 10:35 am
Dear All,

BNI has been renting off peak hours (Wednesdays 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM) plus I like the income it will generate for CDD.

My opinion is that if we can come up to an agreement identical to the Club House rental agreement we currently have with a heavily discounted fees for BNI it will be a win win situation for both parties. I am suggesting a fee of $200 to $250 per week.

Mon May 15, 2017 10:20 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: