This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
PROPOSED CHANGES TO POOL PARTY RESERVATION AGREEMENT 
We are encountering some timing conflicts with Pool Party Reservations. There isn’t enough time in between each party for the staff to clean up any major spills or get the space ready for the next party. Currently, the reserve times are 10-1, 1-4 or 4-7. It doesn’t afford any time for the resident to decorate or set up food displays. So, I’d like to suggest only scheduling 2 parties per day, 10-2 & 3-7 to help alleviate the challenges to both staff and residents. I would also like to suggest limiting decorations to only allow table top decorations for ease of cleaning up. There have been times that we're picking up tiny pieces of balloons, confetti and bits of streamers. The colored paper decorations tend to bleed once wet and stain the deck not to mention if they somehow end up in the pool, it could effect the pool filter and overall cleanliness of the pool.

Please see attached proposed changes and provide feedback.

Attachments:
05.2017.PROPOSED.Pool Party Reservation Agreement.pdf [155.67 KiB]
Downloaded 863 times
Wed May 03, 2017 4:39 pm
I think the time changes make sense as do the changes about decorations. Is there a reason we do not charge for pool parties? If we charge a fee for Beach Club rentals should we consider a small fee to cover the extra work for the pool attendant?

Thu May 04, 2017 1:41 pm
I'm not sure of the reason why a fee is not charged. John seems to think it might be that the pool is still open to the community(??)

Fri May 05, 2017 2:45 pm
The number of guest at each pool event also need to be monitored. There is a listed "total number of guest" allowed at each pool event but, this rule is not managed, thus creating an unsafe condition at some events.

Per Wendy, the posted number allowed at each event is 142.

Fri May 05, 2017 4:22 pm
Just to clarify AJ's comment (Amal Forbes), he is referring to the Dive-In movie or other CDD sponsored events; which is separate from this topic. I will create a separate topic for discussion

Mon May 08, 2017 3:55 pm
I would agree with Sheila lets change the rule to no more than two parties and restrict the decorations.

I would be in favor of charging a nominal $50.00 reservation or usage fee with a clear understanding that the pool will remain open to the public

Mon May 15, 2017 11:25 am
I think $50 seems reasonable especially since its more work for the attendants.

Tue May 16, 2017 11:44 am
yes I'm in agreement with a nominal $50 fee and deposit of $50-100 to ensure they leave the place clean for the next party.

Tue May 16, 2017 8:53 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: