This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
PROtential Sports Vendor Agreement 
Please see attached for review and discussion.

Attachments:
PROtential sports vendor agrmn[3].pdf [612.78 KiB]
Downloaded 609 times
Wed May 03, 2017 4:42 pm
Thanks for posting! The agreement needs to be updated- hopefully the Protential rep comes and we can get more info on what they can do for CLI.

I'd like to find out about Protential having soccer, basketball, and football camps. Also, I'd like to ask the CDD members to consider opening up registration to outside kids as long as they have some sort of tie to our community. I know kids prefer to go to summer camp with their friends and if we do open up registration we can allow this to happen. It also makes things much easier for parents if their kids can attend camp in their own community.

Thu May 04, 2017 1:38 pm
Must limit were the flyers are posted and how many.

Tue May 09, 2017 10:41 am
I spoke to Nyree Bland (franchise owner) about the agreement and she said the agreement is something that CL had drawn up and they were just complying with those requests. PROtential Sports has a lot to offer, however, due to current contract of not allowing other communities kids, it limits what they can do due to low CL participation. If other communities are allowed, it would thus increase participation, sports/camps offered.

Tue May 09, 2017 1:07 pm
The agreement is 4 years old.

1) Are there any changes to be made? Perhaps Chuck, John and Wendy can revisit the agreement and confirm to CDD supervisors.

2) Allowing other kids into CLI especially for active sporting events increases our liability exposure.

If our insurance premium is not effected, I will be in favor of allowing other kids on trial basis for a year. We can open it up for discussion same time next year with any feed backs.

Mon May 15, 2017 9:38 am
I think the agreement is fine if you only want CLI kids. Unfortunately, limiting to only just CLI kids, the participation is low so when a CLI family does inquire about a specific sport, their answer to that family is there isn't enough CL participation to offer at our community. So now the family has to look elsewhere or find another community to go for that sport.

I will review with Chuck on what effects the CDD insurance.

Tue May 16, 2017 9:21 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: