This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Live Streaming Meetings 
I have spoken with several residents over the past few months that have mentioned that they would like to be able to view the meetings but cannot make it to the club house for the meetings because of work schedules and small children. The same holds true for folks that travel, are snow birds, or own a home in CL as an investment. I would like to consider streaming our meetings. I know other communities do stream their meetings on their community website. An option for us to consider that would have no cost is to use Facebook Live. CL already has a FB page and all it would require is a webcam or mobile device.

Thu May 04, 2017 1:59 pm
Why not. Streaming is the wave of the future.

Tue May 09, 2017 10:31 am
My experience with live streaming is the poor sound quality and the picture sharpness. Let's try it and see how many hits we get.

Mon May 15, 2017 10:28 am
I have always like this idea, but I have to share that I did it 2 or 3 times in the past and no residents signed on. That doesn't mean it wouldn't be adopted with better marketing, but that was my past experience.

Mon May 15, 2017 12:34 pm
What app or interface did you use for streaming?

Tue May 16, 2017 11:43 am
I'm ok with it streaming let's discuss during our meeting.

Tue May 16, 2017 8:55 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: