This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Gym Proposals 
Here are the proposals from KHP Developers for the gym for board discussion.

Attachments:
Cory Lake Isle Gym Proposal 5-8-17 copy.pdf [31.6 MiB]
Downloaded 642 times
Cory Lake Gym letter copy.pdf [146.82 KiB]
Downloaded 741 times
Tue May 09, 2017 9:43 am
Dear All,

This is a good starting point to start discussions among CDD Board members and off course residents inputs.

CLI residents needs and deserve a better, roomier health fitness center.

Many communities have found that in order to maintain a progressive viable community they need to adapt to meet the changing needs of today's busy society. A healthier lifestyle with modern fitness center is part of this equation.

As more and more competing New Tampa communities build similar wellness center potential CLI home buyers may choose to purchase in other communities offering facilities that appeal to families with growing children/and or multi-generational families

A proper gym or wellness center can provide central location for its residents to enjoy high quality fitness and social opportunities such facilities serve as year-round gathering places. A new center provides opportunity for a plethora of positive benefits to community members.

My appeal to all CDD supervisors to support this project. We are all talented experienced people.Let's us find ways to fund this project without any special assessments tax. May be we sell the land across MB guard house or build it from the reserves with clear mandate of replenishing it over 4 years.

Mon May 15, 2017 11:19 am
I agree that it would be nice to have an area that can be used for other sports activities, classes, etc. I am not sure if I am on board with selling the lot of land though. Does CL have any other areas that can used to add additional green space or recreation areas if we sell that piece of land.

Tue May 16, 2017 11:46 am
Sheila,

The land across from Capri is the last area we have for developing, etc.

Tue May 16, 2017 1:20 pm
Sorry did not have much time to post, however I'm in agreement with Sid we need to consider the possibility of selling the property across Capri in order to fund a Fitness Center that is in line with other surrounding communities.

Tue May 16, 2017 8:51 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: