This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Additional after school activities 
Hi all!

I was speaking with a parent in our school and she mentioned that in Temple Terrace there is an after school language program that teaches kids Spanish, Arabic and Mandarin. I spoke with the company and they would consider teaching classes here in CL if at least 4 families signed up (her email is below). I think it would be a great addition to CL. We would also need to charge back a fee like with do with Protential. Thoughts? I will bring the attachments to the meeting.

Thank you for your interest in partnering with ReDefiners World Languages. ReDefiners offers language and cultural enrichment programs for children within the elementary school context through a standards-based program that promotes communicative use of Arabic, Spanish, and/or Mandarin.

As mentioned, we are in a bit of a transition period as we end the current school year and are bringing on new program partners. This past school year we ran programs at Turner/Bartels K-8 School, at The Florida Chinese Cultural Center (Main Office) in Temple Terrace, with Divas 4 Success in Riverview, FL and we work with the University Area Community Development Center to provide language sessions during their summer camps.

This summer, we are running our camps in our new main location (moving in two weeks) at University Mall in partnership with a new Charter school, Excelsior Prep.

In the Fall, Temple Terrace Recreation Center, Turner/Bartels, USF/Pre-School for Creative Learning, Excelsior Prep and Riverhills elementary are the proposed program sites.

Attached, you will find three documents:

1. One-sheet overview of our organization
2. Summer Camps guide
3. Mandarin Immersion Program Guide

Please note that there are three major program models that we offer, however, we are also able to provide a slightly customized program to fit the needs of the program host.

After-School: 2-days per week; 90 mins per class
9- Week Terms
Cost: $360 per term

Saturday:
1-day per week; 90 mins per class
9-week Terms
Cost: $180

Camps:
Weekly Camps $175 9:00-3:00 PM
1/2 Day Camps $90

The program guides for Arabic and Spanish are being updated however, they follow the same curriculum standards set forth by the American Council for Teaching Foreign Languages.

Tue May 16, 2017 11:50 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: