This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Resident request to use Beach Club and pool 
This was asked for me to post for discussion.

The resident wants to know if he can use the facilities to shoot a movie during the days he listed. He says he will need the beach and pool one day and the Beach Club 2 days.

He needs to start by June 17th so he was wanting to get a show of interest of approval before the meeting. If there is not enough interest or support he will look at another venue.

He thought it would be good coverage for CLI.

Resident email:

Permission to shoot an Indian regional movie for three days

Hello sir
I am resident of Corylake isles , one of Indian regional movie who I am working with wants to shoot some portion at pool area and club house

The total days required is three days between June 17th to June 25 th
One day pool area
Around two days in club house

KumarLK
Citratek INC
10335 cross creek Blvd
Suite 24&27
Tampa , Fl 33647

Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:29 pm
I think it would be ok as long as we require the appropriate fee, have releases signed, no other events are planned, and staff can still be present as needed. Thoughts?

Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:51 pm
Sure, I would agree to it if Cory Lake Isles is shown in a positive light. Insurance info to be shared with CDD staff. As Sheila mentioned small fee must be charged.

Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:50 pm
I don't think tiring up the community for three days denying the residents use is good business practice.
Further, what is the purpose and use of the film?

Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:01 pm
I reject the idea for renting the pool to this individual. He asked to use the Lake a couple of years ago, also to make a film. We granted him limited access, however, he abused the right and ignored our requests that he comply. Based on his previous actions I would not be in favor of this use of our pool.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:28 pm
Respected Sir,
I am resident of cory lake isles.My name is lavakusha K thalkola, I am very active resident of cory lake community, I personally made 6 families to move to cory lake isle from north east,
I see positing from David Burman, that i asked permission to shoot in Cory lake Community before , That is completely wrong, I have never asked or sent a request to any one, David sir please cross check the name of the person who requested it before.
I personally thought this is a great pride event bringing such great film personalities to Cory lake by showing Cory Lakes in a great respect, This movie is going to be released whole united states including Tampa and it will bring so much pride to cory lake isles.
These actors are very famous in india , The hero of the movie acted more than 100 movies, The previous movie of the hero is directed by famous Indian director who made a movie called Bahubali one of the big box office success even in United states..
I personally guarantee this is going to be great event for cory lake isle,
I am also requesting you not to lock up the pool area , we just shoot around the pool area and beach area. There is absolutely no need to lock the area for this production, Moreover people are welcome to come and see shooting and enjoy the time, As i said before these actors are well respected and i can not even allowed to see them close when i am in india,

Regarding the club we are going to shoot party gathering(Like we do birthday parties as people wants to seen in movies ) which i can explain in detail on thursday.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:11 pm
chiming in on others comments if we can agree on a small fee and there's no disruption to other events, we also need to understand what is the premise of this movie and why CLI? We need further discussion during meeting.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:38 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: