This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
MISCELLANEOUS TOPIC 
This topic is open for suggested new Topic subjects by non-Supervisors. Only supervisors can create/start a new topic. This topic is designed so residents can post a question (or comment) to the CDD Board members. A NEW topic will be created if it's determined the question should be separate from the Miscellaneous topic.

In order to get started, press POST REPLY (on the bottom left corner) to this Topic and type either the question or comment to the CDD Board.

Please call the Beach Club (813) 986-1031 for any questions or assistance.

Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:25 pm
Subject: Monument on CL Drive from Cross Creek

I've learned that the move that is being required for the monument is only about 5ft but will cost $10k. I have the impression, but am not 100% certain, that the move is being requested so that the house has more of a view of the street and vice-a-versa. If that is the case, I am wondering if we could entice the new home owners to leave the monument there and save $10k by offering them something in return. For example, we could offer to maintain the property through the CDD landscaper (currently LMP) for 10 years. It would be a minimal added cost to us (much less than $10k) and they could be satisfied with the arrangement. Would the board be willing to try?

Best,
Cyril

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:47 pm
Cyril I like this idea, however not sure if the move being requested is for aesthetics or to accommodate their driveway. John Hall can you please check into this for us?

Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:18 am
The move will help accommodate the driveway and relocation of the utilities.

Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:29 am
John - Based on your feedback is it safe to say there are no other options but to move the monument?

Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:29 pm
Unfortunately I don't have all the specifics on how this agreement came to be, but considering the option that M/I could have removed the sign completely as we were initially told they would do, I would say paying to have it moved over is a small cost to keep the sign. I understand moving the sign only a few feet may not seem logical but it may have been something that was either more aesthetic to the property for resale. It may also have something to do with the relocation of the utilities and specification from each utility for placement of surrounding structures. Again I am just speculating as to why they would want or need to move it.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:34 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: