This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Community Book Exchange 
Hi Everyone! A resident of CLI, Stephanie Squires, contacted me and told me about a project her daughter would like to do for the Girl Scouts. After Stephanie explained everything I loved the idea! I have seen the community book exchange boxes in Temple Terrace and thought it was great- it brings the community together, encourages reading, and adds a lot of character. I am attaching all the documents that Stephanie sent over as well as the letter her daughter, Samantha, has addressed to us.

Attachments:
File comment: Sample house 2
image007.jpg
image007.jpg [ 27.99 KiB | Viewed 6718 times ]
File comment: Sample house 1
image003.jpg
image003.jpg [ 35.39 KiB | Viewed 6718 times ]
File comment: Sample blue print
IMG_4476.PNG
IMG_4476.PNG [ 2.25 MiB | Viewed 6718 times ]
File comment: Letter from Ms. Squires
Silver Award 2017.docx [12.28 KiB]
Downloaded 547 times
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:12 am
I've seen this in Dunedin too. It was very cool. It gave a very friendly disposition to the environment.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:19 am
Samantha thank you for bringing this to the board and appreciate you thinking of our Community, I really like the idea and if we can match the colors of the box to CLI that'll be great. There is very little negative I see about this project with the exception of those kids that are bored and may try to vandalize or play pranks with it.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:32 am
I remember those days when my son was a cub scout and a boy scout, its a great program they have.

I just want to know how long it will stay and the parents understand that it will have to be safely dismantled at the end of of the agreed period.

Good luck!

Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:40 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: