This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Guest Welcome Card - as requested by Security Committee 
The Security Committee is always looking for ways to decrease vehicle speeding within our community and to educate drivers of our posted Speed Limit. Safety is "Job One".

We are recommending the Board's review and approval of a "Guest Welcome Card".

The Welcome Cards will be given to new guest entering out community by our guards at both gates.

Each card will not only have general information about our community but, more importantly our posted 25MPH speed limit and other safety hints.

The attach sample is by no way the finish product but, only a guide to producing at least a 4X5 stock card.

We look forward to hearing your comments.

Attachments:
Guest Welcome Card(1).docx [112.1 KiB]
Downloaded 543 times
Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:32 pm
I really like this because in many cases many of the speeders are non-residents. This is a low cost item which I believe we should consider and if nothing else will help educate our guests. How do other board members feel?

Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:21 am
Jorge,,

All and I'll repeat that "ALL" of the highest speeders and tag pulls to date have been residents..

Just wanted to clear that up. I have only had two that were not listed as residents and those were rental vehicles that were probably driven by residents.

Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:33 am
I agree with the statement by John based on the data collected from the South Shore radar station but, we need to remember there are three other speed monitors that collectively record an average of 150 speeders over 40 MPH every two weeks - some speeds reaching 50, 60 and over 70 MPH.

Mildly putting, we also average 150 guest entering our community monthly.

Educating drivers of our 25 MPH speed limit, through the aid of the Welcome Card and the LED Monitors is critical to the deployment/enforcement of the POA and TPD speed reduction program.

Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:07 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: