This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Monthly editions of The Islander 
Hello!

A Board member requested to send editions of 'The Islander' to all of the local City Council officials as well as all County Commissioners and the City of Tampa Mayor's office. Although the newsletters are public record, before adding their addresses to the Master list on file with KEM (publisher), Chuck has requested to have the other Board members weigh in with their thoughts or consent.

Thanks!

Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:50 pm
We should include the city and county officials. It's important for them to know what's happening in CLI. Please to my other board members approve this by 8/15/17 so the next edition will be sent to them.

Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:17 pm
I don't have an issue with getting free marketing of our beautiful community to City officials, I'm ok with this.

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:15 pm
I hope City and County officials take notice of CLI.

David, can you kindly invite each elected officials from the City and the County to our CDD meeting each month and inform us specifically what they are doing for us in terms of relieving traffic congestion, jobs, road improvements, landscaping, policing.

Last time I was at CLI Security meeting with TPD 'change over' and the supervisor informed there is normally only one cruiser for thousands of homes along Cross Creek, CLI, BBD.

Can they allocate us funds for a specific project like they have done to Howard Street?

Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:19 pm
I think its a great idea giving our Cory Lake Islander maximum disemination possible to local Government Officials.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:39 pm
Hi.

Will it be possible to look into allocating funds or renegotiate our contract with the publisher?

The current page limitation is strangling the community abilities to showcase it's monthly activities and stars.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:38 am
I see no harm in sharing our info. Maybe they have info they would like in the Islander as well.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:33 am
Sid
To invite all political persons each month is not wise. However, we could invite one at a time, if the Board wants it. I'll be happy to discuss it at the Board meeting.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:32 am
Good Morning David,

Thank you for responding. That's exactly I had in mind and meant. Traffic at Cross Creek and BBD is a big concern and not enough patrol cars in this region. See what you can do and if the officials can specifically address these issues when they come to CLI.

Regards.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: